If you are having trouble with the device, here are a few trouble-shooting tips:
1. If the device is not responsive, restart it by pressing the "Power" button for about 3 seconds to show the "Reboot" selection, and then click it. Or press and hold the "Power" button for 8 seconds to restart it directly.
2. If restarting the device does not solve the issue, try restoring the device to its default factory settings.
Q: What do I do if I see the SSID but failed to connect?
A: 1. Check if the password you entered is the correct one.
2. Check if WPS security is enabled on your PC. If so, check the device to see if it is expecting a WPS action from your PC.
Q: What to do if there is no service?
A: The possible reasons are unstable network signal or a hardware problem.
You can try the following solutions:
1. If you are inside a building or near a structure that may be blocking the signal, change the position or location of the device. For example, try moving the device close to a window.
2. Check the hardware for any loose parts or damage.
Q: What to do if I have forgotten my Wi-Fi Password?
A: 1. You can find the Wi-Fi Password through the "Wi-Fi Info ➔ Wi-Fi Name/Password" menu on the display.
2. You can also reset the device to factory defaults. The default password is listed on the device label on the back of the device.
Q: What if my SIM card gets locked out?
Note: If you entered the incorrect PIN code 3 times, the PUK will be needed, and if the wrong PUK is entered 10 times, the SIM card will be locked permanently.
Q: Data connection failed.
A: You may be on a limited network coverage area, try to move to a different location or a better network coverage area.