How do I install or remove my SIM Card?
Follow the below instructions to install the SIM card:
1. Remove the SIM card from the outer card, being careful not to touch the gold contacts.
2. Ensure the device is powered off. Remove the battery cover, and take the battery out.
3. Locate the SIM card slot. The metal SIM tray cover slides right and left to open or lock the SIM tray, respectively. Slide the SIM tray cover to the right to unlock the cover, and hold the SIM card so the gold contacts are facing down.
4. Insert the SIM card into the slot until it is fully inserted, and then slide the SIM tray cover to the left to lock the SIM tray.
5. To remove your SIM card from the device, remove the battery cover, take the battery out, slide the SIM tray to the left. The tray is unlocked and can be opened to retrieve the SIM.
Insert/Remove SIM Card
Your SIM Card must be inserted so the Tablet can register to the network.
How to install the SIM card for the Moxee Talk.
This device uses a micro SIM card. Locate the sim card port between the 2 antenna. insert the SIM with the flat corner portion in alignment with the picture shown by the port. The pop out picture below shows the visual reference.
How to remove the backcover of m2160 moxee phone.
How to remove the backcover of m2160 moxee phone. The back cover of your phone is removable by lifting the corner with the notch in it. Look closely, one corner is meant for this action. Most times your fingernail is enough to pull it up, but ...
How to install SIM Card
Installing the SIM Card Follow the instructions below to install the SIM card: 1. Remove the SIM card from the outer card, being careful not to touch the gold contacts. Insert the SIM card into card slot in the correct position: Open the SIM Card ...
How to install the Moxee Talk battery
With the back cover facing upright, slide the casing in a downward motion to remove the back cover. Once removed, insert the battery by aligning the metal contacts on the battery with the metal contacts in the battery compartment. Gently push down ...